Sunday, November 25, 2007




Lots of emails today, and even a visit to my favorite SL discussion group (!!!), so I am afraid that any profound thoughts, insightful observations, or personal disclosure that might have graced my blog today, has ended up elsewhere in cyberspace.


The festivities continued today, with more street music and crowded sidewalks and I am certain that we will have firecrackers again late into the night. There was supposed to be a procession going on right about now, but the princess got very very cranky over dinner, and mom didn’t get to drink her wine or eat dessert, and after yet another diaper change, we decided to call it a night.
Here is a picture of the busy street and the famous arch. And another of the princess standing on the couch here in the apartment. Tell me the truth. Could she be any more beautiful????