Friday, November 9, 2007




Another GORGEOUS day in Antigua. Blue skies. Cool in the shade, warm in the sun. This is the view outside of the gate to the apartment complex, with the volcano in the background. And here are Liana and I trying to walk in the central park, which I keep calling the plaza and I want to keep calling the zocalo.


I really like courtyard life. I keep my door open most of the day, and people wander by and chat. This afternoon Liana and I are going to go sit in the grassy are in the back, and see if mommy is less stressed about seeing Liana try and walk and fall on the grass instead of the tiles or cement.


Have I told you how in love I am with this princess? She is so funny and joyous and silly and loving. And she notices everything. In addition to going crazy over music, she LOVES art. Sometimes we have to stop and examine a painting or statue. When she discovered that there were carvings on the bench outside of our room, we spent ages examing them. And of course she loves weavings and embroidery. She especially enjoys images of people and animals and fruit! Good thing her room is animal themed. Thank you William!!!!