Tuesday, January 15, 2008




Well I came across a new forum on Jackson Heights a couple of days ago. Being a big fan of the nation's most ethnically and linguistically diverse neighborhood, I started going through the forum to see all the different topics. When I got to a thread about adoptive families in Jackson Heights, I of course, clicked on the link.


Imagine my suprise to see MY BLOG included and linked to forum readers!!!


Actually, I am quite flattered by my diverse readership. Obviously family and friends are my primary readers. Got a pretty dedicated reading base at work. I am really awed by the number of readers I have from my Guatemalan adoption forum. New friends in Guatemala. And then there are the friends of friends. I understand I have a following in London! So why shouldn't I have a Jackson Heights readership?


So I promise that I will tell lots of neighborhood stories, especially once the weather gets better and I am out and about more. These days we are really sort of homebodies.
Have I told you how much Liana loves her favorite chair?