Sunday, January 13, 2008




Well for those of you who don't know, I did not make it to Friday's meeting. I was dressed and ready to go, but the princess is teething and in pain and cranky and was really really really insecure. I could not step out of the room to put on a pair of socks without her screaming as if my sweet neighbor Antonia was torturing her. You know, it was also just way too soon.


Tomorrow we are expecting our first big snowstorm since we have been in NY. In other words, Liana's first snow!!!!


Now we have not be very successful in terms of hats and gloves, as documented in these photos.


See Liana in her pretty faux fur coat.

See Liana in her pretty faux fur matching hat.

See Liana having quickly removed her pretty faux fur hat.


Hats stay on for literally seconds. Mittens have been known to stay on for more than a minute... but not much more.


Did some major grocery shopping yesterday, and all ready to be snowed in tomorrow. My one regret is that I do not have one of those circle things on a piece of rope that you pull while the kid sits on the circle thing. Ah well. Next storm.