Sunday, January 27, 2008


We woke up this morning, and the first thing Liana said was "You know mom, we've lived in NY a month already, and you've never even taken me to Times Square. I mean, kids from Minnesota come to NY for three days and get to go to Times Square. So what's up mom?


Well, maybe she didn't say it quite like that.


Actually, Liana doesn't really talk much at all. But I'm pretty sure that is what she would have said to me this morning if she could talk.


So off we went to the Times Square Toys R Us.


The ferris wheel was kind of odd and intimidating. Actually the shelves were the best part. She picked out another really ugly doll. This one says mama and makes different faces. I also got her an aquadoodle, and some refrigerator magnets and diaper bags. Mostly we went because we are always in search of indoor activities that are warm and entertaining.