Tuesday, October 30, 2007


The first night was rough. Lots of tears and lost keys and no diapers and no purified water in the room and little sleep. This morning, however, she woke up all smiles, and we had a great morning! And the princess Liana is being very patient with my silliness. This morning I mushed up bananas at breakfast, and fed her spoonfull by spoonfull. At a certain point I took a break to take a bite of my own breakfast, and she picked up a piece of sliced banana that had not been mushed up yet, and took a bite. LOL. She has teeth! Six of them. No more banana mushing for me.


She is taking cautious steps, with a little help from me, or those sideway steps around a low table. She falls on her bottom a lot, which doesn't seem to phase her a bit, but sends me running. I need to try not to be overly protective.


We are getting to know each other, and there is a lot to know. :)