Wednesday, November 12, 2008











The time has come to officially retire this blog. A lot of you have scolded me, and told me how you missed my blog. And I really had no idea how many readers I had! Just last week I ran into someone I hadn't seen in a couple of years, and he told me he had followed this blog!!!!




But after I returned to work, I just didn't seem to have time or energy to blog at all. As our lives stabilized, it seemed hard to come back here. And besides.... This was the Adoption Journey Blog! The adoption journey is over, and now we are on the journey of living and growing together as a family. I need to figure out how to get the whole thing made into a little book, for Liana to read and laugh at in future years. I loved this journey, and I loved sharing it this way with so many people.

But I decided to start fresh. So I did it. I started a new blog! Please feel free to catch up on
Liana's exciting adventures at